To buy: 1 egg, baking soda, gluten free flour, butter, banans
Baking form: cake 9/25 cm
Baking: 170 degrees, middle shelf with baking option up/down
Baking time: 60 minutes
- 3 large bananas - 1.5 cup / glass (crushed banana) - 350 g
- 1.5 cups of universal wheat flour - 240 g
- 1/3 cube of butter - about 70 g
- 3 big spoons of sugar
- 1 large egg
- teaspoon baking soda
- a pinch of salt
- Mix smashed bananas with melted butter - melt it on pan or in microwave. Do not add when is too hot
- Flour mix with melted egg, soda and salt
- Mix it all together
- Grease a small part of the butter from the inside of the baking pan before putting the dough in it.
- Before taking out switch off and wait 5min. Open a little bit - 2cm for 10min. And open wider after this time.
- Alternatively, you can check after 50min if is done by putting a small wooden stick in the middle of bread. When is dry, is good.