3 peppers, zucchini, onions, carrots, garlic, tomato, rice.
- 1 cup of rice, e.g. basmati - 230 g (weight before cooking)
- 1 green pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 red pepper
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 medium onion
- 1 large tomato
- 2 medium smaller carrots - about 160 g
- 6 medium garlic cloves
- 3 tablespoons Vegeta Natur liquid seasoning or 2 tablespoons dark soy sauce and a handful of parsley
- 6 tablespoons of oil for frying
- spices: a flat teaspoon of pepper, a teaspoon of oregano.10 minutes of frying in a pan for each:
10 minutes of frying in a pan for each:
- Add onion + carrot,
- Then add: zucchini, garlic and paprika, oregano, pepper and salt (a small teaspoon)
- Then add: Three tablespoons of Vegeta Natur liquid seasoning or pour two tablespoons of dark soy sauce.
- Turn off after another 10 minutes.
- Add cutted into pieces tomato and chopped parsley. If you like coriander too.
- It is also a great idea but not necessary to translate the dish into a baking dish. You pour your favorite grated cheese on top and bake the whole with a heater from the top.
Rice with vegetables also tastes great with previously fried pieces of chicken or tofu. Enjoy!